Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Favorites; Week 9

Happy Happy Friday!

I think it's funny how you can tell my mood by the things I pin to Pinterest during a week. 
Like this week, I had more quotes than anything. Last week was all about funny shit. 
Or I could just be completely overthinking this and what I pin is in no way attached to my mood....

But since I know y'all are just dying to know what I pinned this week, let me go ahead and show you! 

I'd give anything to feel like this again...

 My tattoo bug is definitely coming back!
When it rains, it pours.

I do this every time I try to lay down and read a magazine.

Hahaha!

These are the funniest comics I have ever seen.



 Love this<3


Very true.


Wedding "Shower" Cake!
So original.

Can we have a blogger meet up and play this game?
Who's with me!?


My favorite quote lately...


-k-

11 comments:

Jodie said...

Great pins!!!

I'm following from #FF!! Cute blog! Can't wait to get to know you better! Have a FAB weekend!

http://www.ramblingsofafabulousbrunette.com/

V.V. Gonz said...

I love all of them!!!!!!

more so to my heart:

when it rains its pours, can I have your autograph, shower cake * love the idea, and the last grass is greener

Elisha(: said...

I love that military one!!<3

now following you!! Follow me back?!

Grace said...

I'll do the svu drinking game with you! haha I'd be gone by the first 10 minutes

Renee said...

I'm with you for the law and order game! haha. funny! and I see above you got a follow me back!? hahaha.

Taesha Baldridge Cecil said...

Great quotes!! the priority one is my favorite!

♥Jess said...

I LOVE that last quote. I saw it a few weeks back and instantly believed in it. So true!

Tea said...

You always have the greatest pins! Also, I'm getting good at guessing which ones you pinned! Doggies and Drake quotes! :)

P.S I tagged you in a post!

Daisy said...

Hahaha! My favorite is the kid with the sombrero! Great blog :)

Ameryn Marie said...

LOL! Orange soda! That's awesome, I haven't thought of that one in awhile.

Mason's Mama said...

Wow - at first glance I didn't even realize that was a cake. Amazing!