Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!




Did y'all see my sponsor, Carly's, big announcement yesterday?
If not, you can see it here.
She is going to be selling her own version of a blog planner. Exactly what any every blogger needs!
And I just may have been one of the first few people to buy one and let me tell you how awesome it is!
I feel so much more organized and I already have it set up for the next year. It is perfect in my world of random thoughts.
Keep an eye out for a review and preview of mine within the next couple of weeks:)


Now on to today's real business...
I'm going to be linking up with Michelle again for her famous link-up

Let's get started!


Using pool noodles for your winter boots... Genius.





Modpodge a copy of your marriage certificate onto your wooden initial.
This would also be adorable with a birth certificate!

  
My perfect wedding cake. 

I've seen this with a boxer, but a pug?
Even better.

 The saying at the bottom makes this beautiful.



I think I might have shared this one with y'all before, but it was just too funny not to post again. 



Happy Hump Day!
And don't forget to check out Carly's and Michelle's blogs!

7 comments:

Shia said...

Amen to Blanche! Cracking up over that pug!

♥ Shia

Anna said...

I love Blanche! These are great!
-Anna

Alyssa Lianne said...

Love the pool noodle in boots idea- I use magazines but this idea would work so much better:)

Holly Grass said...

I love the pug I may do that to my shih tzu. I am a huge golden girls fan. I want to be sophia when I grow up

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

That cake looks perfect! And that answer to the question is hilarious!
Have a beautiful day, Hun!
xoxo

Jennie said...

Hahahaha!!!!!! To ALL of these! Freakin' genius, I am TELLING you! Except for maybe all of the Keep Calms make me hate myself. I like this one though!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Hi there! I'm your newest follower :) What part of TX are you from??

LOVE Golden Girls! :D Made me laugh.

I also like the idea for your boots, but I just use old magazines to keep 'em up :)