Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm an August Blogstar!

So I know this is a repost, but since my follower count has gone through the roof these past few months, I thought I would introduce myself again. 
There are a few added things and a few I have taken out. 
Have a great Tuesday!!
xoxo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hey there!
My name is Kodi and I'm a BlogStar!

I'm not blonde anymore. Boooo:(

I'm also a
Student. Wanna-be nurse. Instagram addict. Bartender. Texas Girl. 19 year old. Tattoo wearer. Dog mom. Texas Rangers fan. God mother. Sweet tea drinker. Daughter. Single Lady. Reality TV watcher. 


Oh, you want some details? 
You asked for it....

I graduated from high school in 2011 and took a year off before deciding to go to college and become a nurse. The plan is to eventually become certified in Forensic Nursing and go on to become a SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner). I grew up in law enforcement so to be that will be the best of both worlds. 

Right now though, I'm a bartender at our local VFW. Yep, you heard that right. A VFW. If I had a penny for every story I could tell you out of that place... Well let's just say that I sure wouldn't have to work there. 

I am constantly with my parents. Unusual, I know. But they do mean everything to me and I owe them more than I could ever give. 

I'll be 20 December 5th. 
Don't forget!

I live in a small town in the beautiful state of Texas and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. My graduating class? 89 people. Population? 3500 roughly. Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks and the Texas Rangers are the shiz. 

I have a total of 5 6 tattoos and no plans on stopping now. Why do I love tattoos? The feeling. They are the biggest relaxation to me and the best high you can legally find;)

The Real Housewives of Everywhere are constantly playing on my TV. Talk about good entertainment.

Four dogs reside in my household.
Weezy the Wild English Bulldog. Bella the Princess Pug. Jay-J is King Pug. And Roxy the Chicken-Shit boxer. 

I love being alone. I shop, drive, and hangout alone. I never feel the need to be surrounded by people. 

I have a man in my life. His name is Zane Allen and he is 5 and a half months old. He's my best friend's baby and the sweetest little thing. I've been with the two of them since the beginning and I don't ever plan on going anywhere!

If you stick around, you'll get to learn even more about these things and you just might fall in love with me.. Maybe.
Leave me some love and let me know you stopped by. 
I can't wait to meet you!

 

Mrs. Monologues

12 comments:

Mrs. Monologues said...

So happy you linked up, and I love your new design!!!


Mrs. Monologues

Marian said...

Congrats on your increased following. Any tips for a somewhat new person?
What a great career plan you have. I hope you enjoy nursing school. I did not have it all figured out as young as you do. Good luck!
I found you through Blog Star.

Katie said...

I'm 19 as well. It's a tough time in life so far, but it sounds like you've got things figured out! Best of luck in all of your endeavors!

New follower :)

Mason's Mama said...

New follower from the Blog Star linkup! Wow, we have a lot in common!! Where in Texas are you? I'm in Waxahachie! Cute blog!!!

Julie said...

Hello! I'm stopping by from Gumdrops and Gloss. Newest GFC follower! :) I'd love for you to stop by my blog when you get a chance. www.jamscorner.com

Have a great day!

Julie

Mrs.Fun said...

I am addicted to reality TV. I LOVE tattoos. I only have one for I haven't found a new tat artist I trust.

Lindsey said...

Fun blog =]. I'm the same way with being alone, I'm perfectly content to be by myself. It's a great trait to have, especially since my husband is in the military and would go on deployments. I'm a new follower. =]

JulieBug said...

And I thought I was in a small town! lol That's good that you love it though. It's been nice getting to know you a bit. :)

Sarah said...

My graduating class only had about 90 people too! We were small, but that's the way I liked it! :)

Tami Von Zalez said...

Yep, enjoy every moment with your parents.

Popping in from the Blog Star linkup.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Between the Bind said...

Super cute blog! Loving your writing style.

Come check out my Blog Star! :)

Cole said...

That is so awesome that you're going to become a SANE! I'm just starting to look at nursing schools.

Your dogs sound adorable!