Friday, May 16, 2014

New Beginnings

Hey, Hi, How ya doin'
It's been a while hasn't it?
Well if you can't quite remember, it has been a while and a lot has changed.

I'm about to be a registered EMT hopefully by the end of the summer.
I've finished all of the classwork and I start my ER rounds and ambulance ride-outs next week. I have been so happy with my decision to go into this field. To know that people will one day trust me to comfort them in their time of most need is a wonderful feeling.

I also met the love of my life. 
I am head over heals in love with this man. He is so good to me and treats me like I never thought possible. We'll be together a year June 25th and we move into our first apartment July 8! I'm ecstatic to start this next chapter of my life with him. 


So these two major life changes are going to be the foundation for my new, improved blogging life. Now I can finally share my decorating skills, recipes (because now I'll have to cook, ugh), and life as an EMT. Hopefully I'll be able to make the move-out-of-parents-house process a little easier for someone and add some humor along the way because if you used to read my blog you know my life is usually a shit show. 

So hopefully you'll hop on with me and enjoy the ride. 

-KL


1 comment:

Meghan said...

I just moved out of my parents place, and it has been somewhat of an adjustment, but I LOVE IT! Can't wait to read more!