Sunday, May 25, 2014

Joining the Sunday Social

One thing I love to do on Sundays is hang out and talk to my family and friends.
(Don't ask why I'm tucked away on a computer...)

So when I was going through my daily news feed, I saw the 'Sunday Social' with Neely and Ashley.. Me and being social on Sunday is a key.
So why not join up...

Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite handbag you own?
Just one? I seriously have an emotional attachment with all of my handbags. Numero uno though would have to be my Tory Burch tote, mainly because of how I got it. I live about 30 miles north of Dallas, and I had my new-at-the-time lovely boyfriend drive me to Highland Park after working ALL day to get it. I knew right then he was a keeper;)

2. 3 things you would buy right now if money was no object?
-Brand new wardrobe for my NEW job!
-All new furniture for our apartment (Yes, I would keep the apartment.)
-A new truck for Austin
 
3. Name a place you would go right now if given a plane ticket to anywhere?
I would love to go see New York City, especially with the 9/11 museum open. 

4. What is the most valuable life lesson you've learned from blogging?
People's lives may look better than yours on a computer screen, but they just might be struggling more than you in real life.

5. What is the most valuable life lesson you've learned from a friend?
I can't think of something that I've learned from a friend, but I can tell you something that I've learned about friends... We all grow up, and if you didn't have a strong friendship in high school, you won't have one when you get out either.


-KL

No comments: