Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It's Wednesday and I'm Posting about the Weekend.


Hey y'all.

It's Wednesday and I'm just now posting about the weekend.. It's okay though, I have an excuse.
But first how about we talk about Saturday.

Austin's cousin had her graduation party and I may or may not have partaken in playing beer pong with jello shots. I'm pretty sure the final tally of jello shots i ingested was 32.

And yes, I survived.
Here's a picture of my sweet boyfriend and I before I got shitty a little tipsy.
I swear he loves me even though he looks like he can't stand to be near me.

Okay, so now for my excuse to why I'm finally posting my weekend update.
Yesterday I got to do a ride-along with Plano Fire Department and I got to experience a house fire.





All Photos Courtesy of First Response Photography

Talk about an awesome experience. I was hooked!


This weekend, I'll be here...
Pictures to come:)


-KL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just found your blog! I am INSANELY jealous that you will be at the George Strait concert on Saturday! UGH ;) And, I live verrryyyy close to Plano (one city north) so I thought it was so cool to find another blogger who was just down 75 ;)
Enjoy George for me!
Leslie

www.withloveleslie.com